06 April 2015

MOVE FORWARD LEAVE THEM BEHIND YOU.

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera semua.

move forward and leave them behind you.

ok fine, this second days i m work with the enviroment yang tidak membantu.

even though i m a student but aku dah ade experience kot..

bukan nye aku student basic yang duk tahu pape...

just because of my uniform yang colourful and berbeza dengan orang lain so kau leh sesuka hati judge aku stupid or dot know what to do huh??

let me give  u something clear explaination.

evethough u are good in experience its doesnt mean u do clinically with correct way.

eventhough u came from crowded enviroment but your skill still low in front of my eyes!

yes, i was admit that i  m lack from my experience because i m a fresh graduate. but i m still humble to learn.

no matter what happen, my patient first..their life, its a precious.

dari saat ni, masa ni aku just nak kata.

I M CHOOSE TO MOVE IN MY LIFE

JUST WAIT AND SEE.

I M LEAVE YOU BEHIND ME.

U ARE NOTHING OR WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME AND GIVE ME SOME DOSES MENTAL DOWN HUH?

No comments: